What is the Helpful Clinic?
The Helpful Clinic is a social venture. We help people feel better at work and at home. Whether you are experiencing stress, anxiety, anger, pain or tiredness, we can support you to get back on track.
We help individuals and organisations going through uncertainty
There is always potential within uncertainty. We support individuals, teams and organisations to focus on powering that potential. After all, if everything is certain, there is no potential!
We help aspirational individuals and organisations step up performance
We’re here for aspirational organisations who are already doing well too. Our Going for Gold programme helps your business to develop strong, agile teams with growth mindsets.
“The Helpful Clinic’s overall aim is help the physical, mental and social wellbeing of individuals and organisations in practical ways that can be embedded into everyday life.”
How do we help?
We help individuals and businesses to feel and do better.
We have a range of options to suit different needs:
- 1:2:1 support – Consultations in person, video and phone
- Business support – Managing Uncertainty – Powering Potential and Going for Gold
- Workshops – First Aid Kit for Feelings and High Performance & Preventing Burnout
- Meditations – Available on Insight Timer soon!
- Book – published this autumn