What is the Helpful Clinic?
The Helpful Clinic is a social venture that helps people and businesses feel and do better.
We help people respond better to what life throws at them – whether it is in terms of stress, anxiety, anger, pain or tiredness. Our overall aim is help the the physical, mental and social wellbeing of individuals in practical ways.
We help individuals and employees as they go through organisational or employee uncertainty, with a focus on powering the potential that is always within uncertainty (if everything is certain, there is no potential). For businesses already doing well, we support aspirational businesses who are serious about Going for Gold.
How do we help?
We help individuals and businesses to feel better.
We have a range of options to suit different needs:
- 1:2:1 Support – Consultations in person, video and phone
- Business support – Managing Uncertainty – Powering Potential and Going for Gold
- Workshops – First Aid Kit for Feelings and High Performance & preventing burnout
- Meditations – Available on Insight Timer from 1st March 2020
- Book – published this autumn
Our overall aim is to help the overall health and wellbeing of individuals and employees in practical ways that can be embedded into everyday life.