Maximise your achievement and boost your team without compromising physical or emotional health.
We work with people in high performance environments to help them understand their limits and maximise their achievement without compromising their physical or emotional health. Through one-on-one coaching or group workshops, we give individuals and teams a boost.
Whether one-to-one or in a group, the sessions are delivered in a practical and playful way. There are no exams or criteria to be met. The impact and changes are direct and dynamic.
The High Performance programme is set up in a consecutive way, with sessions building on the one before. In between sessions, participants will experiment with what they have learnt and collect observations and information to inform their next level of enquiry.
Whether it’s a lunchtime workshop or a programme of coaching, we’ll work with you to create a plan that helps you and/or your team step-up your performance and deliver what you want, when you want.
- Design your own dashboard for high performance: if you were a Formula 1 car, how would you look after your ‘body/mind/engine’ and deliver results?
- Get in control of your own inner dialogue: inner critic and inner coach.
- Master self management: understand behaviours like perfectionism and skills like motivation and self care.
Understanding other people
- Managing your own expectations, and those of your team members and clients.
- Deal well with others, leading by example and practising staying flexible and buoyant in the context of rapid change.
- Understand personality, behavioural styles and the talents, skills and strengths that are showing up in you and your team.
Understanding how you work
- Develop the ability to know when slowing down is the fastest way to go: managing task and relationship risks in a playful and visual way.
- Time and what is it, actually? How perceptions of time affect your experience of deadlines.
- Defusing tensions and optimising high performance when tasks and teams hit the red zone.